Please enter your giveaways in the following format to make it easier for people to read
BLOG NAME – SPONSOR/PRIZE (ENDING DATE)
Example : Jabbering Jessi – Strider Bike (01/24)
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
Sharon Harmon said… 27 I would choose the Skin Care Business Card Template 2 design!
Jennifer said… 1 OMG I am so excited about this one! My daughter does NOT eat crust. I have tried everything to get her to without luck. I am subscribed!
I have emailed both winners they have 48 hours to respond before I chose new winners.
Thats right i am doing it again, this time though we are not only changing the URL we are changing the location. http://www.jabberingjessi.info/ is going to be moving to http://www.jabberingjessi.com/ I know not much difference just not .info anymore. Oh yeah and we are headed to wordpress. The change is going to take a day or two to get settled in before I move you all over there with me so for now please continue to enter all giveaways here.
Mommy brain, you know if you have kids you have it. They say you deliver a piece of your brain with each placenta you deliver and I totally believe it. As time has gone on and more kids have been added to our family I feel like I am losing my mind more and more. I rely on my computer and my Blackberry to do all my scheduling. Sometimes though my scheduling techniques can be a little off especially if I do not write it down as soon as it is planned.
The kids have missed lessons, birthday parties, and doctors appointments. Because of my amazing planning we very nearly missed going on a trip because my dates were off and I booked the wrong time off work. Thankfully my boss is understanding and let me switch my days and we were able to go, thank you mommy brain for that amazing near ruin lol.
Thanks to my new blackberry I feel more in control of our life and schedule. I schedule when I have to go to doctors, school events, which kid has what activity. I also schedule my blog posts, my giveaway ending dates, I input addresses that I need to mail prizes to and I of course do all our banking online so that makes it easier to track all that stuff when I am not at home. On top of that the boys play brick breaker on my phone sometimes when I am taking too long and it keeps things quiet long enough I don’t lose what little is left of my brain.
Now I have one other problem though and this one I am quite famous for, I am forever losing my phone. I lost it in the bathroom at kmart once, and I dropped it under my van two days after I got it and did not know it, you can imagine the heart attack Lee had when I lost my $500 phone right after getting it lol. I lose it in my couch, purse, and diaper bag ALL the time. If I am out and go into see Lee at work his co-workers bug me asking me if I know where my phone is which of course sets me panicking trying to remember where I left it last. If it is gone for more then an hour I am completely lost and sent into a tailspin wondering if I am missing something I should be remembering, I honestly think I may rely on it just a little too much.
Verizon and JuiceBoxJungle sponsored me to write this post, and they asked me to talk about the ways my smart phone affects my life as a parent.
Twitter moms is hosting a contest and they want us to share 10 tips to a distraction free fun vacation we might have so here are my 10 tips
1. Leave your laptop at home
2. Turn off your cellphone when it is not needed
3. Take care of all the stuff at home like turning off all lights, locking all doors, unplugging appliances, start a day or so ahead and have a checklist of all the stuff you like to do so you can check it off adn not have to worry about it while your gone.
4. Research ahead for restaurants to eat at and perhaps plan to do some cold meals in your room if it is less stressful.
5. Pack snacks for the kids in the car, full bellies means sleeping babies.
6. Pack activites for your little ones to do like reading, coloring, drawing and even those travel card games.
7. Head out and enjoy the sunshine, make the most of your vacation you can sit around in the house when your at home.
8. Lose the video game systems, you know the ones that travel with you (totally not necessary once no longer in the car)
9. Don’t panic over the little things just move on (I am a panicker so not good)
10. Don’t take work with you on your trip, my hubby is bad for this.